Protection Judge - Pentti Rapila
The first and most important thing for handlers is to remember to be proud and satisfied of their dogs and trainings in each phase, when the dog is performing by the level of his education. Even the final place or scores are not what you expected.
I wish to all competitors the best luck and success.
Work as IPO and FH judge:
- IPO judge since 1989.
Has judged following World Championships:
FCI IPO-FH 2013, Supervisor
FCI IPO 2008 (A),
FCI IPO-FH 2006,
FMBB IPO 2000 (A) and 2011 (C),
IDC IPO 1999 (B).
- In addition AWDF championships IPO (B) & FH 2011,
New England Regional, Nordic, Russian, Finnish IPO and IPO-FH Championships, also Finnish IPO Championship for Belgian Shepherds (7 times), Finnish and Slovenien FCI IPO qualification trials etc.
Training of working dogs:
- 10 own dogs trained to IPO-3/SchH3
- Nordic Championships: protection 1984 Champion, 1986 2nd place.
- Finnish IPO Championships: 2x 2nd place, 3x 3rd place
- WUSV SchH Championship 2004: 7th place;
- participated in FCI IPO and IPO-FH World Championships
Breeding of working dogs:
Small-scale (11 litters) breeding since 1996 under prefix Sientje´s.